Seven Seas at Cebu Ocean Park Features Species from Around the World
Seven Seas at Cebu Ocean Park features a wide array of amazing aquatic species from around the world. With a total of 27 tanks, it showcases the diversity of marine species that thrive on coral reefs and many more aquatic ecosystems.
There are around 20,000 fishes with more than 400 sources of fish on display in the entire Cebu Ocean Park.
- Local: Php 600
- Foreigners: Php 800
On weekend & public holidays: All admission tickets are priced @ Php 800 Children 2 feet & below are free of charge
- Lories Feeding: P100
- Fish Spa: P100
- SeaTrek: P1,200 (terms & conditions apply)
- Croc Cage: P2,000 (terms & conditions apply)
- Stingray Interaction: P1,000 (terms & conditions apply)
- Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9:00 AM – 6 PM
Cebu Ocean Park is located at SM Seaside Complex South Road Properties, Mambaling, Cebu City, Philippines 6000 We’re just an hour away from Mactan-Cebu International Airport — 16.6 km to be exact.
Check out the photos of Seven Seas at Cebu Ocean Park below.
(Visited 904 times, 1 visits today)