The Travel Club Trade-in Sale Up To 40% Discount When You Trade In Your Old Luggage or Bag on Sep 27-30
The Travel Club Trade-in Sale is back with “A Case for a Cause in Mindanao”.
Here are the highlights of the Launching of the Travel Club’s “Case for a Cause” in partnership with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) and the Department of Tourism (DOT) together with media partners and social media influencers for the benefit of first time OFWs at The Travel Club, 2nd floor of Centrio Mall on September 25, 2019.
Premiere travel concept store The Travel Club is thrilled to announce the return of its highly-anticipated trade-in sale in Mindanao! An annual event that encourages customers to exchange their old luggage for special discounts, this year’s trade-in sale which is aptly titled “A Case for A Cause” will be presented in partnership with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, an attached agency of the Department of Labor and Employment.
The event has always been positioned as a way for The Travel Club to give back to the community. This time around, the event will be held for the benefit of overseas Filipino workers who will need reliable travel gears as they embark on their journey of working abroad. Set to happen on September 27-30, 2019, the trade-in sale will be held at The Travel Club Centrio (Activity Area).
To take part in the event, interested participants must simply show up at the venue on any of the event dates with their trade-in item to claim a stub. Once a stub has been collected, a participant may proceed to shop and purchase an item.
Here are the terms and conditions:
1. Customers who trade-in old luggage or bags are entitled to up to 40% OFF on featured products. Luggage and bags of any brand and any condition will be accepted.
2. Customers who trade-in one (1) luggage are entitled to a discount on one (1) luggage.
3. Customers who trade-in a bag but wishes to purchase a luggage will have a 10% deduction from their original discount.
4. Discounts are dependent on the item to be purchased and not on the traded-in item.
5. Discounts are not valid in conjunction with any other on-going store promotions.
6. Discounts are not convertible to cash and cannot be exchanged for other items.
7. Customers who are unable to choose an item from the product selection at the venue may exchange their sale number tags at the cashier for a 15% discount voucher with its own set of terms and conditions.
Nearly three decades since it first opened its doors, The Travel Club continues to carry an impressive range of top-of-the-line travel bags and luggage brands from all over the world. As it seeks to go beyond its purpose as the ultimate destination for all things travel, The Travel Club affirms its commitment to continuously initiate meaningful campaigns and advocacies that will elevate the travel experience of countless Filipinos.