VIDEO: Point of View of Heart-pounding, Breathtaking Slides and Attractions at Seven Seas Waterpark
A point of view (POV) experience of the heart-pounding, breathtaking slides and attractions at Seven Seas Waterpark and Resort in 4K.
Seven Seas Water Park & Resort is located in Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
Featuring the breathtaking slides and attractions:
- Riptide Reef (boomerang slide)
- Pira-chute (an open spiral slide)
- Escape tunnel (an enclosed spiral slide)
- Cyclone (the largest waterslide in the Philippines)
- Plank drop (first vertical aqua loop slide in the Philippines)
- Pacific racer (three tubed speed slides)
- Cutlass (100 meter linear waterslide)
- Cannonball Run (one of the highest and fastest free fall waterslide in the Philippines)
- Mighty Maui River (the longest lazy river in the Philippines at a whopping 400m)
- Pirates Caraibes (aqua playhouse)
- Captain Kidd’s Hideout (aqua slidehouse)
- Buccaneer Bay (one of largest dual wave pools in the Philippines)