MISOR Fotofest Tourism Week Edition on September 16 – 20
Calling all the photography enthusiasts in Misamis Oriental. Join us as we celebrate the Province-wide Tourism Week Celebration on September 16-20, 2019 with Photo Exhibit, Workshop, Photo Travel, and Photography Competition (2 Conventionals, and 1 Mobile). Get a chance to win cash prizes, plaques, and exciting freebies for the chosen winners!
- Grand Prize – Php 10,000.00
- Top 2 Winner – Php 7,000.00
- Top 3 Winner – Php 5,000.00
- Grand Prize – Php 3,000.00
- Top 2 Winner – Php 2,000.00
- Grand Prize – Php 2,000.00
- Top 2 Winner – Php 1,000.00
Top 1-10 winners of the conventional category will receive plaque of awards and exciting prizes!
- The contest is open to the MISOR Fotofest registered participants.
- Registration fee is Php 300 (for Conventional), Php 250 (for Food Category), Php 200 (for Mobile) which includes photographer’s ID (event pass) & 2 entries.
- Entries should be submitted in printed form 8″ x 12″ (matte or glossy paper), no border, and watermark at the event center, Centrio Mall – Ayala, Cagayan de Oro.
- All entries must be submitted in its highest resolution avaialble using DSLR, Mirorrless, Point & Shoot, and/or Smart Phone.
- All entries should be taken during tourism week celebration from September 16-20, 2019.
- Deadline of submission will be on September 20, 2019 (Friday) at Centrio Mall-Ayala
- Awarding ceremony will be on September 20, 2019 (Friday) at Centrio Mall – Ayala
The scope of the contest are as follows:
- Conventional: Landscape/travel photography at Mt. Anggas, Gitagum, MisOr.
- Food: Taken during the tourism week celebration at Centrio Mall-Ayala
- Mobile: Taken during the tourism week celebration at Centrio Mall-Ayala
RCCA Building, Phoenix Station, near SM CDO City, Uptown, Pueblo de Oro, Cagayan de Oro City. Registration will start on September 05, 2019.
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
* Conventional Category for Travel and Landscape at Mt Anggas, Gitagum on September 18, 2019, with FREE Transportation, etc.
* Conventional Category for Foods
* Mobile Category
For more information, see posters or please reach the following:
0906-6577-669 / 0977-849-5855
This event is brought to you by the Provincial Government of Misamis Oriental headed by Governor Bambi Emano, Misamis Oriental Provincial Tourism Office, and Misamis Oriental Tourism, Culture and the Arts Council.
Together with Clement Dampal Photography, Centrio Mall-Ayala, E-Shop Camera Accessories CDO, Project LUPAD CBnS – Carl’s Buy n’ Sell, BusinessWeek Mindanao, Mindanao Daily News, Cagayan de Oro Times, Best Spots PH, and CDO And Beyond.