Magnificent View of CDO While You Relax and Swim at Azul Infinity Pool
One of Amaya View’s gem is the magnificent Azul infinity pool which is perfectly set on the cliffside for an astonishing view of Cagayan de Oro City.
- Php 200 – kids (Monday – Thursday)
- Php 350 – adults (Monday – Thursday)
- Php 300 – kids (Friday – Sunday and Holidays)
- Php 400 – adults (Friday – Sunday and Holidays)
- 7 AM – 11 PM from Monday to Thursday
- 6 AM – 12 MN from Friday to Sunday and Holidays
- 7 AM – 9 PM from Monday to Thursday
- 6 AM – 9 PM (Bar 10 PM) from Friday to Sunday and Holidays
Azul, the Spanish for blue, being the coolest and most calming of all color, not only captures serenity and peace but is considered beneficial both to the mind and body.
Watch the construction video below.
Relax as you float in its cold, clean waters. Lounge by the poolside, reading your favorite book and sipping some pina coladas!
Swimming pool and swimwear policies:
How to get there:
Azul Infinity Pool is located at Amaya View, Indahag Hills, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
Located at the highest peak of Cagayan de Oro, Amaya View gives you not only a breathtaking view of the city but a one-stop destination in the Skye.
For inquiries contact +63 917-146-3941.
Here are the aerial photos of Azul Infinity Pool at Amaya View.