Great Escape from City’s Hustle and Bustle at Katunggan Park in Camiguin
Experience a great escape from the city’s hustle and bustle at Katunggan Park, a mangrove park with abundant marine life, a boardwalk, cottages, relaxing ambiance, and unparalleled scenery.
- Katunggan Park is located at San Miguel, Mahinog, Camiguin, Northern Mindanao, Philippines.
- Near the Benoni Port and Taguines Lagoon
Here are the environmental and picnic shed rental fees:
- P20 – Adult (18 yrs. old above)
- P15 – Children (7 to 17 yrs. old)
- Free – Children below 6 yrs. old
- P150 – Picnic shed rental / 3 hours
Rules & Guidelines:
Here are the rules & guidelines at Katunggan Park:
Check out the photos of Katunggan Park below:
(Visited 341 times, 1 visits today)