Everything You Need to Know Before Going to Night Splash at Seven Seas
Experience night swimming, live band, and BBQ at the largest pirate-themed waterpark in the Philippines, Seven Seas Waterpark. Here’s everything you need to know.
Seven Seas Waterpark has over 12 thrilling slides, a dual wave pool, 400 meters long lazy river, and many more attractions and amenities.
Night Splash Rates:
- P499 – Adults
- P299 – Kids below 4ft/Senior/PWD
- Free – Kids below 3ft.
Night Splash Terms:
- Entry 4 PM onwards
- Slides/attractions open until 5:30 PM
- Wavepool open until 9 PM
- Promos/Discounts/Vouchers are not applicable to the Sunset BBQ Event
- Limited seats, book in advance thru (+63)966-764-1956
- Entrance and Swim: P599
- Add-on: UNLI Access to ALL Slides: P349
- Guests who already have tickets and/or are already inside the park may stay until 9 PM with no extra charge.
Night Splash Schedule:
June 2022 schedule:
- June 4, 2022 (Saturday) from 4 PM onwards
- June 11, 2022 (Saturday) from 4 PM onwards
- June 18, 2022 (Saturday) from 4 PM onwards
- June 25, 2022 (Saturday) from 4 PM onwards
Upcoming months schedule:
Visit Seven Seas Waterpark’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sevenseaswaterpark/
- All slides & lazy river open until 5:30 PM
- Captain Kidd’s Playhouse open until 8 PM
- Buccaneer Bay Wavepool open until 9 PM
Bookings and reservations:
- Contact (+63)966-764-1956 for bookings and reservations
- Seven Seas Waterpark is located in Opol, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
Here are some aerial photos of the Night Splash at Seven Seas Waterpark.