Enchanted Hobbit House in Malaybalay Bukidnon
Explore the enchanted “Hobbit House” in Malaybalay, Bukidnon.
The “Hobbit House” is inspired by J.R.R Tolkien’s “Hobbit” in which the houses are small and fantasy-like just like the movie, designed from earthly materials: grasses, woods, and rocks. It has a 5-feet door and does not need an air condition inside as the temperature drops up to 14° Celcius at night.
Entrance fee is Php 50.00.
Mt. Kitanglad Agro-Eco Farm does not only have “The Hobbit House” but also offers a tour all around the Eco Farm with an entrance fee of 50 pesos.
- Hobbit House (7 houses)
- Enchanted Natural Forest and Eco Park
- Bird’s Nest
- Tribal Ritual
- K-Tanglad Mini-pool / Hot Pool
- Fish pond
- Birding Trail
- Tree House
- Hanging Bridge
- Infinity Swing
- Tree Houses – Php 750 (approximately for 2-3 persons with free breakfast)
- Large Glamping Tent – Php 700 (approximately for 6 people)
- Small Tent – Php 100 good for 2-3 persons
- Hobbit House – Php 1,000 (approximately for 6 people)
- Bonfire – Php 50 per night
How to Get There:
The Hobbit House is located in Mt. Kitanglad Agro-Eco Farm, Brgy. Imbayao, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon, Philippines.
- Ride a bus going to Malaybalay and tell the bus driver to stop over at Sumpong.
- Once you arrived at Sumpong, there are many available “habalhabal” or motorcycles for you to ride one way going to Imbayao, Sinaburan with Php 150 fare.
Check out the photos of the enchanted Hobbit House in Malaybalay, Bukidnon below.