Cold and Cozy Summer at Kumaykay River Farm in Bukidnon
The heat of the summer season is coming and it’s the best time to look for a great place to chill and cool down. Wonder where to chill this summer?
Kumaykay River Farm is a perfect place to unwind and escape from busy city life. Enjoy the cold and cozy ambiance as you hear the sound of the birds and the river flowing around the farm. It is a great place for glamping and camping activities.
Glamping rates and terms:
- Php 5,000 good for 4 pax with 2 complimentary breakfast.
- Bed arrangement: 1 king-sized bed, 2 single mattresses.
- Extra-person with extra mattress – Php 800/pax. Please note that they do not base the 800/pax charge on the number of requested mattresses, they base it on the number of pax.
- Maximum of 10 pax per tent regardless of age.
- Children 8 years old and below are free of charge.
- Strictly no outside food and drinks allowed.
- No pets allowed inside the glamping area.
- No deposit means no reservation.
Camping rates and terms:
- Entrance Fee: Php 100/pax
- Bring your own tent and beddings at Php 300/pax.
- Tents for rent with beddings at Php 1,500 (2-3pax)
- Entrance fee is consumable at the camping resto and Kumaykay resto
- Strictly no outside food and drinks allowed. You can order your food from the restos (camping resto or Kumaykay resto).
- Camping Resto offers affordable set meals that range from Php 100-200/meal.
- Kumaykay Resto (Glass House) is where you can order special meals.
- Bonfire is available upon request at Php 500.
- You will have free access to other parts of the farm except for the Glamping Area.
Kumaykay River Farm not only offers glamping and camping areas but also tasty and delicious food.
Kumaykay River Farm Resort is located at Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines.
Visit Kumaykay River Farm Resort Facebook page for more updates.