A Glimpse of Cavite-Laguna Expressway Before the Opening
Here’s an aerial update of the Cavite-Laguna Expressway subsection 5 from Santa Rosa Interchange to Silang East Interchange before the opening. Are you excited to pass the CALAX subsection 5?
The project is a 4-lane 45.29 km. closed-system tolled expressway connecting CAVITEX and SLEX. It will start at the CAVITEX in Kawit, Cavite, and end at the SLEX-Mamplasan Interchange in Biñan, Laguna.
The project will have the following subsections:
- Cavitex Connection to Open Canal Interchange (8.9km)
- Open Canal Interchange to Governor’s Drive Interchange (10.5km)
- Governor’s Drive Interchange to Silang (Aguinaldo) Interchange (7.9km)
- Silang (Aguinaldo) Interchange to Silang East Interchange (2.9km)
- Silang East Interchange to Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Interchange (5.8km)
- Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Interchange to Laguna Boulevard Interchange (1.8km)
- Laguna Boulevard Interchange to Laguna Technopark Interchange (4.2km)
- Laguna Technopark Interchange to Mamplasan Toll Barrier (2.9km)
Drone pilot: CrisP TVee
(Visited 2498 times, 1 visits today)