2nd Highest Waterfall in PH Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls
Discover a breathtaking view of the second-highest waterfall in the Philippines, a remarkable hidden paradise known as Mindamora “Bayug” Falls in Talakag, Bukidnon, and Limunsudan Falls in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte.
Mindamora “Bayug” Falls, also known as Limunsudan Falls, is a two-tiered waterfall located at the boundary of Talakag in Bukidnon and Iligan City in Lanao del Norte.
- 52.3KM away from Lumbia in Cagayan de Oro (approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes drive)
- 64.1KM away from Santa Filomena in Iligan (approximately 1 hour and 48 minutes drive)
How to Get There:
- Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls is accessible via the Iligan-Bukidnon Diversion Road.
- It’s recommended to travel with SUV, pickup truck, or motorcycle.
Second Highest Waterfall:
It is the second-highest waterfall with a total height of 870 feet (270 meters), coming second to Aliwagwag Falls in Cateel, Davao Oriental.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Follow the health protocol.
- No logbook record, no entry.
- Bring white cloth, coins, and wine for the Ritual (coins will do).
- Do not attempt to film any Ritual without direct permission from presiding Elders.
- Ensure your guide has the Tour Guide ID issues by the LGU Talakag.
- Refrain from making loud noises.
- A ritual is performed by a Datu before going to the falls.
- Cottages are available for rent.
- The Cottages are located at Sitio Dagunalan, Barangay Lantud, Talakag, Bukidnon.
- Tourists can see the falls from the view deck or get closer by going on a trek to the falls.
- There’s a cottage on the View Deck.
- This is where the Datu will perform the Ritual.
- The View Deck is located at Sitio Dagunalan, Barangay Lantud, Talakag, Bukidnon.
- Book your tour guide ahead before going to Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls. Contact Randy at 09357992377.
Here are some photos of the Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls.
(Visited 1580 times, 1 visits today)