2nd Highest Waterfall in PH Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls
Discover a breathtaking view of the second-highest waterfall in the Philippines, a remarkable hidden paradise known as Mindamora “Bayug” Falls in Talakag, Bukidnon, and Limunsudan Falls in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte.
Mindamora “Bayug” Falls, also known as Limunsudan Falls, is a two-tiered waterfall located at the boundary of Talakag in Bukidnon and Iligan City in Lanao del Norte.
- 52.3KM away from Lumbia in Cagayan de Oro (approximately 1 hour and 8 minutes drive)
- 64.1KM away from Santa Filomena in Iligan (approximately 1 hour and 48 minutes drive)
How to Get There:
- Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls is accessible via the Iligan-Bukidnon Diversion Road.
- It’s recommended to travel with SUV, pickup truck, or motorcycle.
Second Highest Waterfall:
It is the second-highest waterfall with a total height of 870 feet (270 meters), coming second to Aliwagwag Falls in Cateel, Davao Oriental.
Rules and Guidelines:
- Follow the health protocol.
- No logbook record, no entry.
- Bring white cloth, coins, and wine for the Ritual (coins will do).
- Do not attempt to film any Ritual without direct permission from presiding Elders.
- Ensure your guide has the Tour Guide ID issues by the LGU Talakag.
- Refrain from making loud noises.
- A ritual is performed by a Datu before going to the falls.
- Cottages are available for rent.
- The Cottages are located at Sitio Dagunalan, Barangay Lantud, Talakag, Bukidnon.
- Tourists can see the falls from the view deck or get closer by going on a trek to the falls.
- There’s a cottage on the View Deck.
- This is where the Datu will perform the Ritual.
- The View Deck is located at Sitio Dagunalan, Barangay Lantud, Talakag, Bukidnon.
- Book your tour guide ahead before going to Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls. Contact Randy at 09357992377.
Here are some photos of the Mindamora “Bayug” Falls or Limunsudan Falls.