20 Top-Rated Rides and Attractions at Dahilayan Forest Park Resort
Here are the 20 top-rated rides and attractions at the ultimate family playground, Dahilayan Forest Park Resort this 2020 (in no particular order).
Dahilayan Forest Park Resort offers an array of fun activities for the whole family, and for all ages.
- Php 130 / person
- Php 80 (10 years old and below)
Here are the 20 top-rated rides and attractions at the ultimate family playground, Dahilayan Forest Park Resort in 2020 in no particular order.
- ATV and Buggy Trail Adventure – Get on an ATV(all-terrain vehicle) or Buggy (for two) as their guide takes you on an amazing ride along their 3.2 km forest trail of rough terrain, steep hills, scenic views, and cool weather.
- ATV: Php 750.00 per head
- Buggy: Php 1,200.00 (2 Riders)
- Forest Luge – Founded in New Zealand, the Luge is a part go-cart, part toboggan ride that rolls down a track with thrilling twists n’ turns and mountain views amid the cool fresh air. The Forest Park Luge is the ONLY Luge ride in the Philippines. It is a fun-filled activity for all ages!
- Php 600.00 per head includes 2 rounds PLUS FREE Hanging Bridge and Mini Golf
- Jessie’s Diner – American vintage-inspired dining spot. The design resembles a gas refilling station with a dining spot that offers burgers, shakes, fries, hotdogs, nachos, sodas, and more.
- Monkey Tree Challenge – Climb 40 feet above the playground for an awesome aerial view of the resort on their Monkey Tree Challenge. Challenge yourself and climb to the top to ring the bell then just let go and let the TrueBlue Auto-Belay system take you down safely.
- Php 50.00 per head
- Tree Top Adventure – Their fun-filled obstacle course is located between pine trees approximately 8-11 feet in the air. You will climb ladders, travel across floppy bridges, crawl in tunnels and even zip across on a wakeskate in this action-packed 21-station treetop adventure.
- Php 250.00 per head w/ FREE Monkey Tree Challenge
- Trampoline – Enjoy the fun of a trampoline in the midst of cool weather and a scenic view of the mountains.
- Net Trampoline: Php 50.00 per head
- Bumper Boat – Enjoy bumping and spinning around on the boats in their large man-made mountain lagoon. Great for kids and adults!
- Php 150.00 per head (Add Php 50.00 for Tandem)
- Hanging Bridge – Experience their Hanging Bridge with scenic views of nature like never before! Hung 30-meters above ground, this cable bridge connects directly to the START of the LUGE. Suited up with a harness, the bridge is an 80-meter walk from one end to the other. Below the bridge, you will see lagoons and different tracks above the magnificent sky and an all-around unobstructed view of nature’s glory.
- Php 100.00 per head
- Zorbit – AstroZorbit is a giant inflated ball where you and your partner are strapped inside and rolled down a hill for a one of a kind whirling experience.
- Php 250.00 per head
- Dahilayan Forest Express – Experience a tour within Dahilayan Forest Park Resort with Dahilayan Forest Express.
- Php 100 per person
- Php 50 for kids 4 feet and below
- Barrel Train – Age does not matter in this enjoyably adorable ride! Towed behind an ATV is a train of animal inspired barrels. Each barrel can hold up to 1 adult and 1 child at a time. This 10-minute barrel train ride will take you on a leisurely fun tour around the park. Perfectly safe for the little ones and equally as fun for the bigger ones!
- Php 50.00 per head
- Tartanilla – Take a tour at Dahilayan Forest Park Resort with tartanilla, also known as calesa in Filipino, a two-wheeled carriage drawn by a single horse.
- Go Karts – Experience the mini bike go-karts with family and friends.
- Forest Playground – Situated right by the entrance of the park, this playground is always the first stop in the many other activities enjoyed in Forest Park. It is an outdoor open space, on a sloping hillside, with a 180-degree unobstructed view of the rolling hills across.
- Mini Golf – Enjoy their 18-hole putting course with lush landscapes and life-size animals, suitable for both children and adults.
- Php 50.00
- Forest Picnic Ground – Forest Park’s Picnic Ground is a 1 Hectare area of sprawling pine trees. The area is situated on a sloping hillside, which gives the landscape a cascade of different levels and platforms. The grounds itself are naturally carpeted with thousands of fallen pine needles.
- Ponds and Lagoons – Within Forest Park you will find several ponds and lagoons spread around the area. These lagoons are filled with a variety of fish such as Koi and Tilapia, and seasonally have transient ducks.
- Kiddie Corner – A playground where guests with toddlers and small children can securely leave their children to play while enjoying the rides or eat at the cafe. Open for children 8 years old and below.
- Forest Cafe and Fireplace – Like the smell of good food and the sound of fun chatter gather friends and families together, the same goes for Forest Park Café. Situated right at the center of the park, this café was designed to be an indoor space without compromising the outdoor natural feel of the park. In order to keep with the Park’s eco-smart theme, the Café was built around several existing pine trees, which now serve as natural pillars.
- Grizzly Bar – Imagine enjoying the cool and fresh mountain weather, overlooking the rolling hillside full of beautiful greens, while knocking back a cold crisp beer or a glass of fine wine or Forest Park’s signature cocktail.
How to get there:
Nestled at the foot of Mount Kitanglad 4,700 ft. above sea level, Dahilayan Forest Park is located at Barangay Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon, Philippines.
Check out the photos of Dahilayan Forest Park Resort below.