VIDEO: 10 Surprising Reasons to Visit Misamis Occidental
Experience the beauty and wonders of Misamis Occidental, one of the historical, cultural and pilgrimage destinations in the Philippines.
Here are 10 surprising reasons to visit Misamis Occidental, tourist destinations worth visiting:
- Cotta Shrine
- Immaculate Conception Cathedral
- Rodriguez Ancestral House
- Belverde, Tangub City
- Stadium Lights, Parade Festival
- Caluya Shrine, Sapang Dalaga
- Bawbawon Beach & Mangrove Park, Plaridel
- House of Suman, Clarin
- St. John Baptist Church, Jimenez
- Aldren Tac-an Nacion Ancestral House
Misamis Occidental is a province located in the region of Northern Mindanao in the Philippines. Its capital is the city of Oroquieta.
Drone pilot: Joel Jaws Andrada