VIDEO: 10 Things to Do in Cagayan de Oro
Cagayan de Oro City is remarkably one of the fastest growing cities in the Philippines. There are so many things to do in Cagayan de Oro.
If you are looking for a City like no other then take a look at the 10 things to do in Cagayan de Oro.
1. Take the museum and history tour.
2. Celebrate festivals with us.
– Chinese New Year
– Himugso Festival (celebrating Cagayan de Oro’s cityhood and heritage)
– Pasko de Oro (Christmas Cagayan de Oro Style) and Symphony of Lights
– Pasko de Oro (Christmas Cagayan de Oro Style) and Paskorela (Dress-up your motorela contest)
– Higalaay Festival (Higalaay means friendship), Rodeo, Mindanao Fashion Summit,
3. Shop right here.
– Kahimunan Trade Fair
4. Eat to your heart’s delight.
– Binaki (Creamy sweet corn tamale)
– Sinuglaw (Roasted pork and fresh raw fish in native vinegar infused with the pulp of a region-endemic fruit
– Ham (A Cagayan de Oro specialty)
5. Meet up and tee off.
– CDO is a choice destination for conventions.
– We are also a favorite destination for golf.
6. Ride our unique motorela.
– Motorelas (motorized version of horse-drawn carriage)
– The design is unique to Cagayan de Oro (designed by local inventor Raphael Floirendo, Sr.)
7. Go on an adventure.
– Paragliding at Hugo Sky Lounge.
– River trekking at Mapawa Nature Park.
8. Shoot the rapids.
– Whitewater rafting.
– Class 3 and 4 rapids navigable year-round.
9. Sample our vibrant nightlife.
10. Visit neighboring tourist spots.
– White Island, Camiguin
– Seven Seas Waterpark, Opol
– Dahilayan Adventure Park, Bukidnon
– Chocolate Hills, Bohol
– Magellan’s Cross, Cebu
Warm climate. Warm people.
In collaboration with the Cagayan de Oro City Trade & Investment Promotions Center.
Special thanks to:
E.A. Legaspi Realty
Rhoel Chaves Condeza
The City Information Office